Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stir Fried Green Beans


Kimberly


Stir Fried Green Beans

1 lb green beans, frozen 
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbl olive oil 
1 tsp kosher salt 
1/2 tsp pepper
 
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.  Add garlic stir for 15 seconds.  Add green beans stir until throughly heated.  There will be a white coating on beans from being frozen.  Once the white is completely gone and green beans are throughly heated, stir in salt and pepper.  The beans should be a bright green color they turn more army green when overcooked.  
*I usually buy my frozen green beans from costco.  They are the best.

1 comment:

  1. Green beans is my favorite vegetables because it's very tasty and healthy! I think this easy stir fry is very delicious because it has my favorite vegetables. I will give this a try tomorrow for my breakfast so that I can eat a lot!

    ReplyDelete