Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hump Day Package


Kimberly

Hump Day Package







I downloaded a bunch of camel pictues and I had all the family members take pictures with notes written on the bottom of photo. 
Here is a like to a  camel pics. view , viewview,








Then I ordered the pics from Costco I like to order the white border around the pictures.  This way she has copies of the family pics for her wall.






 I ordered a shirt with the camel for HUMMP DAAAY! I just typed in hump day camel shirts! My daughter loved that commercial.  


Then we went to Hallmark store and bought a recordable sound charm.  The family sand Bon Jovi "Living On a Prayer"  WE sand the verse "Oh we are half way there OH living on a prayer."  But we changed it to Oh you are half way there. Oh you are living on prayers. Then we said we loved her on recording.  You have to practice doing it fast because you only have a few seconds to record.  It took us a few takes. My daughter loved it. The charm was her favorite part because she could hear our voices. The charms are $8.00 at hallmark.  Then I put candy to fill box. If it ships it fits. 




1 comment: